SIMS & Data Manager
Post Commences – Immediate
We are looking to hire an experienced SIMS & Data Manager for the Group. The SIMS & Data Manager will take responsibility for overall management/supervision of SIMS across the Group and operational management and strategic development of our use of data throughout our Schools. This role will enable the Group to develop and maximize our use of SIMS and data to inform and guide all aspects of our operations, not just teaching and senior leadership, but admissions, marketing, finance and administration.
Typical key responsibilities include:
- be responsible for the management of all The Group Schools assessment, reporting, recording and tracking systems
- responsible for the management and administration of all aspects of external and internal performance data and examinations
- technically supervise SIMS team and take complete ownership of SIMS management, implementation and utilization across the Group
- responsible for producing other data, including the census, statistical data and management reports for the Governing Body and updating and amending internal assessment systems.
- ensure up-to-date records of results and student progress and attainment are provided on timely basis
- ensures SIMS team are monitoring, timetables are set on timely manner & teaching load is at optimum level as per approved Policy
A successful candidate shall: -
- possess full command over SIMS and Power BI (and/or any other tool for data visualization and presentation)
- possess excellent communication, organizational, numeracy and statistical skills, including the ability to manipulate and analyze large volumes of data
- ability to work in fast track professional environment with high accuracy while remaining calm and cheerful under pressure
- have excellent knowledge & understanding of British Education and Curriculum
- a real passion for the way technology can help students, teachers and the organization alike in an education setting
- be highly organized, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and an attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently use own initiatives
- possess Bachelor’s Degree(minimum) with major in IT/Education
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Two bedrooms fully furnished apartment with paid utilities
- Joining/repatriation ticket, yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, visa and residency for self and one nominated dependent
- Private medical insurance for self and one nominated dependent
- Free Schooling at The Group Schools - 100% discount on tuition, registration and exam fees
- End of Service Benefit Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
The selected applicant will be required to provide criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before employment is confirmed. Candidates from outside the authority of the DBS will be required to provide an approved Certificate from the similar authority in the Country in which he/she is currently residing.