Job Title: IBDP Economics Teacher
Location: Abu Dhabi
Start Date: January 2021
Our client, a top International School in Abu Dhabi, is seeking a qualified IBDP Economics Teacher to join their growing expat team. The School follows the IB curriculum and offers fantastic teaching conditions and state of the art facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated teacher to gain some valuable international experience and live in the exciting city of Abu Dhabi.
- Bachelor of Education OR PGCE
- Experience in IB curriculum classroom is an advantage.
- 2 years successful teaching experience is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Tax-Free monthly salary of between 14 – 16,000 AED
- Free Accommodation
- Free return flights
- Utilities paid for
- Free transport to and from school
- Free health insurance
- Professional Development courses
- End of service gratuity
How to Apply
Send your CV directly through the website.