Job Title: Teacher of Information Technology / Design Technology
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Start Date: September 2020
**Offer letters will be issued this week for successful candidates**
Our client, a top International School in Abu Dhabi, is seeking a qualified Teacher of Information Technology / Design Technology to join their growing expat team. The School follows the US curriculum and offers fantastic teaching conditions and state of the art facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated teacher to gain some valuable international experience and live in the exciting city of Abu Dhabi.
The qualified candidate will be teaching Grade 5 – 7.
- Bachelor of Education OR PGCE
- Experience in US curriculum classroom is an advantage.
- 2 years successful teaching experience is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Tax-Free monthly salary of 10,000 – 14,000 AED depending on experience
- Fully furnished apartment on Reem Island or Khalifa City.
- Free return flights
- Utilities paid for
- Free transport to and from school
- Free health insurance
- Professional Development courses
- Education allowance for 2 children if required
- End of service gratuity
How to Apply
Send your CV directly through the website. If possible, please include a headshot photo on your CV. Most schools will ask for this as part of the application process.