Location: Hong Kong
“Build a modern city on an ancient civilisation, put it at an intersection of cultures, and you get a place that is truly worth exploring. Dive into a festival, hike a mountain trail, catch a show, visit a temple, explore a walled village… you are never short of things to do Hong Kong.”
Our client, a leading education center in Hong Kong, is seeking an energetic and motivated teacher who loves working with children of all ages.
Your primary duty is to create a fun, engaging and educational learning environment for our students. You will be required to work as part of a team a help create teaching schedules, activities and curriculum.
- Teach classes of 6 students.
- Create a fun learning environment that encourages participation of students.
- You will be monitoring student progress and performance.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class.
- Assigning, correcting and marking work of your students.
- Reviewing and evaluating your own teaching and learning strategies, methodologies and programs.
- You will be teaching different age groups and levels so you need to be flexible and well organized.
- Dealing with parents on a regular basis and keeping them updated on their child’s progress in the class.
- Registering and monitoring students’ attendance.
- You will be required to nurture a culture where teachers view themselves as facilitators of learning and reflective practitioners.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- TEFL or CELTA teaching certificate.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic about working in an international environment.
- Committed to ensuring high standards of teaching and learning.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary is 25,000 HKD
- Continuing Professional Development
- Visa sponsorship.